cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to test IDOC2FILE Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now i am working on IDOC2FILE scenario. I have done all ALE settings in R/3 side with RFC destination, port, Partner profile.

At XI side i created RFC destination, Port and Partner profile also.

And i pushed the idoc from R/3. I got the status messages like

"IDoc: 0000000000001018 Status: Data passed to port OK" and "IDoc sent to SAP system or external program".

But in XI, i got the following messages:

"IDoc: 0000000000005005 Status: Application document not posted" and

"Function module not allowed: APPL_IDOC_INPUTI".

All my design time and configuration time objects are done and activated.

Here i am using the business service for sender system. sender is R/3 system.

Anybody, came across this problem, could you please revert back to me with solution. I want step-by-step testing procedure.

Please getback to me with proper solution asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi nagarjuna,

1.check whether is there any msg displayed in SM58.in case of error you can see error message over there with compete details.

2.also use business system instead of business service in your scenario.

3.to use business service in your scenario you need to configure business system in your SLD and then import that business system in your config.

hope the problem will be solved by using business system instead you are using business service.

Regards,

Mandeep Virk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nagarjun,

Use Business System instead of Business service.ur problem might be solved then.

see this IDOC to FIle details blog.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e07dcaa0-a92b-2a10-3a96-b3d942bd...

IDOC not reaching XI not posted in the receiver SAP Systems

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarjuna,

As per my knowledge, in IDOC to FILE scenario since sender is R/3 system so it should be a business system and not business service.Business service is used for legacy systems.

Business system needs to be imported in your configuration scenario.

Regards,

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

also please check IDX5 transaction and see whether your idoc is coming in XI or not.

can u tell what type of mapping u r using from idoc to file?

regards,

n.jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

have u configured port in IDX1 and imported the meta-data using IDX2 for your IDoc type?

Regards

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeev,

Yes i configured port in idx1 and imported the metadata to xi by using the transaction idx2. Here i am using the business service for R/3 sender side. Is it fine? All my design, message mapping and interface mapping , receiver & interface determinations, receiver agreement and receiver communication channel are OK. How i can proceed for this scenario? Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As biplab das correctly said u require to create a Business system rather than business service in SLD and import that Business system in Xi and use that in configuration....

Jusat wanted to check whether u have configured the below steps:

File To IDOC - Part1 (SLD and Design):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC&

File To IDOC - Part2 (Configuration):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC-Part2+(Configuration)&

File To IDOC - Part3 (Steps required in XI and R3):

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/profile/2007/05/11/fileToIDOC-Part3(StepsrequiredinXIandR3)&

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<Here i am using the business service for R/3 sender side. Is it fine?>

You need to create the Business System.

To test/send the IDoc use test tool WE19 in R/3 and trigger the IDoc. Don't forget to provide the Sender, Receiver system names, Port, etc...

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh,

Thanks a lot. I already triggered the idoc in we19 and please go through the following once again:

I have done all ALE settings in R/3 side with RFC destination, port, Partner profile.

At XI side i created RFC destination, Port and Partner profile also.

And i pushed the idoc from R/3. I got the status messages like

"IDoc: 0000000000001018 Status: Data passed to port OK" and "IDoc sent to SAP system or external program".

But in XI, i got the following messages:

"IDoc: 0000000000005005 Status: Application document not posted" and

"Function module not allowed: APPL_IDOC_INPUTI".

All my design time and configuration time objects are done and activated.

Anybody, came across this problem, could you please revert back to me with solution. I want step-by-step testing procedure.

Please getback to me with proper solution asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Nagarjuna.

Many people in the thread giving u the solution of using the Business system but still u r saying that

Can u please let all of us know what exactly u r using.

Thnx

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

thanks for suggestion. Please try to understand my problem.

i triggered the idoc from R/3 side by using WE19, where i got the status is 03 and the message is:

"IDoc: 0000000000001019 Status: Data passed to port OK

IDoc sent to SAP system or external program".

And i got the error message in XI as follows:

"IDoc: 0000000000005006 Status: Application document not posted

Function module not allowed: APPL_IDOC_INPUTI".

status code is 51.

i am trying to see message in SXMB_MONI, but there i got the following message "No messages available for selection".

This is my problem. So, How can i trace & rectify this problem.

If you have the solution, Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Nag.