SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promotion number in the sales order for free goods promotion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a business scenario in which "Sales Orders are created" for the customers in SAP IS Retail System.(This is for helpdesk ordering). In most of the occasions, free goods promotion would be running. The free goods promotions(exclusive) are maintained using promotion module in IS Retail system(condition type NA00). In this situation, the promotion number is not getting populated in the sales order automatically. Is there any specific configuration required or any BADI needs to be activated?

Note: Free goods item is getting generated automatically in the sales order with item category TANN.

Can any one advice pls.

Thanks and Regards,

Selvakumar

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi selva

1)Check in Change Promotion T.code - WAK2

in the item level Promotion announcement category(Ann column) - set indicator as F Promotion announcement

2)Check sales periods dates - Sales order from to TO it should be valid date

if not works, reply me i will give some more solutions

regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Selvakumar,

Assign Promotion Determination to your Sales Area. So that, while creating sales order, Promotion numbers will come automatically.

Path:

SPRO - Logistics General - Retail Promotion - Promotion Determination in Sales Order Processing - Maintain Promotion Determination per Sales Area.

Regards,

Bala

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

Thanks. I understand that. I need this determination to work specifically for free goods and bonus buy? Are you sure that this works for the above two?

regards,