cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery item category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

I have some problem with delivery item category determiantion. We have Item category ZISP and now i have created another item category ZSTO. When ever i try to make an item category determination for delivery for ZSTO its saying that the entry already exists. Because both ZISP and ZSTO is been copied from TAN. So already an entry is there like ZLF-NORM-NIL-NIL-ZISP. So is there any way i want to add ZLF-NORM-NIL-NIL-ZSTO.

Plse help me out

Rewards will be given

Thanks

Edie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Edie

the table T184L for item category determination is having following key.

Delivery type/item category group/ item usage/ item category of higher level item

the entry you want to make can not be done as it will violate the Primary key of the table.

so wither we can make use of field USAGE. that can be changed at sales order level so that it will come at the delivery level.

another option is to change at the determination level via putting this in manual item category.

or if the material group that is going ot be separate for the differet set of item for different item category then we can create the a new z item category group and assign them in determination.

virandra sharda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Gurus,

How can i manualy change item category in the delivery level whether i have to change in sales order item level or?

In Usage what should i have to specify, If I want delivery item category ZSTO to come

Thanks

Edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sharda,

I have created manual item category in Delivery item category determination but still when i go to delivery the same problem is there

How can i manualy update item category in delivery documents

Thanks

Edie

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Make a last entry after ZLF-NORM-NIL-NIL-ZISP as ZSTO.Then it will be ZLF-NORM-NIL-NIL-ZISP-ZSTO

You cant have two entries for ZLF-NORM.

In this case ZISP will be proposed automatically and in case you want to change it to ZSTO, then you need to change it manually in the sales order.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI AKK,

Thank you for the reply. I Just want to make sure whethere if we passed it to abapers will they be able to make 2 item categories. Another thing is that where i have to manualy change the item category because in sales order item level it automaticaly comes ZSTO because we have made the material type ZSTO. Other than that is there any other place i have to change.

Another question is that i have changed the item category for the material, so sales order is ZSTO and i have Created delivery item category also. Now when ever i do my billing invoice in VF01 it is saying delivery incorrect, But material is reduced from the stock MMBE,

What r the things i have to check

Thanks And regards

Edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check ur copy control settings of VTFL (Delivery to billing) whether the item category is proposed at the item level.

i hope this solves ur question

reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI AKK,

I have checked the copy controls its already maintained ZLF-ZFV. Where item Category is also maintained ZSTO Copying requirements 004

Data VBRK/VBRP 001

Billing quantity G

POs/ Neg +

Pricing Ty- D

here its already maintained

Any other things i have to check

Thanks and regards

Edie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edie,

If you want to be allowed to change the Item Category manually, then go to the Delivery Item Category determination setting and just adjacent to "DfltIC" box, you will find "MItCa" box wherein you can put the Item Category to be manually put in Delivery. Then save.

Regards

SD