cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello gurus,

I'm trying to do this cycle,have created a customer, the product and when I to do the goods receipt I'm getting this error "material not maintained in plant 1000'

Ralph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to MM01 copy your material and extend it to plant 1000.

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member358181
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You create the material & extend it to plant 1000 T-Code-MM01 than you will create the order.

Regards,

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Devendra,

I don't know where am getting it wrong,tried the T-code MM01 but am failing to extend.

many thanks

ralph.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ralph

Go to MM01, enter the material code and select the all sales views. Now the system will ask to enter the plant. Type the plant in which you want to create and press enter. The system will go to the respective views and below that you can see a remarks "Material already created and will be extended". This is in case you have already created. If not, once you give the respective datas in the above views, try to save. I am sure, you will be able to save now.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help.However,I now having problems when creating an order: Error "No price could be determined"

ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

please check whether the material is maintained in the particular plant. or u can check @ MMBE also.

If not, maintain that by go to MM01 screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have tried MMBE or MM01 but still material is not maintained in plant ie. 1200 or 1000.I don't know where am getting it wrong!!

thanks

ralph