cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PB30 Short Profile enhancement problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

If you go to the PB30 Tcode there is a tab for applicant short profile..named just 'short profile'.When you hit that, it shows all the details of the applicant which you have entered from T code PB10 which is Initial entry of applicant master data.

On this short profile screen I need to enhance it with an additional field PERNR which is the personel number which is currently non existing.The output of this screen seems to be coming from a Script which I am not able to identify yet.When I dig into the code It leads me to SAPMSSCD mainline and there is some heavy logic for getting the output onto the screen using an OTF table.I am really not able to figure out how and where do I get this new field to populate in the OTF table with the existing logic..or do I need to modify the inbuilt coding or is there any other efficient way.

Thanks,

Nipun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Nipun to you found some solution for your problem. Iwant to know how to change the language of the sapcript...the short profile appears in English and i want in Portuguese. let me know if you found something.

regards

Mário

Former Member
0 Kudos

not really aware of what you are into, but shouldnt it display in logon language?