Please, help me with mapping

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

help me to map this pls:

i have at the left hand

<Partner>

<PartyID schemeID="PartnerGUID" schemeAgencyID="bsq_on_sunsap03" schemeAgencySchemeAgencyID="ZZZ">476EAE930C7B1642E1000000C0A80129</PartyID>

<PartyID schemeID="PartnerID" schemeAgencyID="bsq_on_sunsap03" schemeAgencySchemeAgencyID="ZZZ">0000000617</PartyID>

</Partner>

and need at the right hand the value 0000000617 (i.e. where schemeID="PartnerID")

how to map this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mikhail,

I don't know how to specify on attribute schemeID="PartnerID", but if it will be convinient for you, you can try to miss the first value PartyID, and use the second one. In this case you can apply function CopyValue from Constants group in DataFlowEditor.

With the best regards,

Natalia.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

From this no body can solve ur problem,Can u please explain in detail what u need to acheive.

Thnx

Chirag

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i don't need first value or PartyID, i need to map value of partyID, where attribute SchemeID equal to "PartnerID" (not "PartnerGUID")

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

You can use the standard function Create IF for this purpse.

check this how to use this Function:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/12/08/message-mapping-simplified-150-part-ii

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

U can use the equals string function and if the value is true then give that input to ifwithout else function and pass the value corresponding to partID.

Thnx

Chirag

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

U can use the equals string function and if the value is true then give that input to ifwithout else function and pass the value corresponding to partID.

Thnx

Chirag

I have tried this, doesn't work

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Just wanted to understand from u...

PARTYID is one child and under that u r getting SchemaID as a child....

What i mean to say is first compare the PARTYID value with constant value which u wanted and it will give u true or false then pass that value to ifwithoutelse function and then pass the value of SchemaID whenever its true.

Tell me if it works fine or not I think It should work....if its not working then u can do the same thing in UDF.

Thnx

Chirag

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

Have you tried the above solution by me... It will solve your peoblem. If need some explaintaion then ask....

Sachin

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, Sachin

I was satisfied by Natalia solution with copyvalue. But still intersting in how to determine node by conext. Will try createif later.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mikhail,

I do agree with Natalia, But in that case you are picking the value based on position.. lke first, second or third not according to condition like PartenerID

Sachin