Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding invoice

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Guru's,

I have created service order for 2 items,when i am creating invoice 2 invoice were generated individually for each item.Recently my company has upgraded form 4.7ee to 6.0.In 4.7 version there is no problem regarding billing for service order.Is this due to version change.

Pls give me solution.

Thanks in advance

cherukuri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Split Analysis to know the exact reason.

The "Split Analysis" icon appears when you are trying to create invoice with reference to single order. (during VF01)

If check and find the reason is OK then save the document. This will create 2 invoices.

If you find there should be only one invoice then do not save to create invoices. Exit VF01 transaction. Change the order so that splitting do not happen.

For example if the two line items have different customer group then splitting will happen.

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

can u give the detailed solution and the path

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ashish Mohapatra,

Can you explain where is this "split analysis" in VF01?

Regards,

Srikanthraj

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

i went to vf03 to check split analysis but it is in disable mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear cherukuri

Try with VF02.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In VF02/03, choose the both invoices and then click on "Split Analysis" button.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Split Analysis" icon appears in VF01 transaction when there is more then one invoice for single order (or delivery).

You can save the document in that screen and two (or more) invoices will be created. Or you can abort.

Maintain e-mail id in your profile if you like to see the screen shot. Or post your Id.

former_member1318783
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

problem was solved

Points rewarded.

Answers (0)