Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order new scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have got a scenario:.

We are now creating return sales order, credit memo request, debit memo request with reference to billing document. Order type being RE10, CR10, DR10, RS10, PR10 etc.

2. There is now a new requirement. We need to create first a customer complaint with reference to the billing document no. Once this document is signed by the respected HOD, then by giving the reference of this document no the actual return document, credit memo request, debit memo request etc should be created.

3. Thus, a new order type needs to be created. which would be used as Customer Complaint Order Type

can anyone give me some clue:

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let us try doing it through the STD transactions.

When ever a credit note request or a debit note request is created, the system will block the document for billing. Hence, I suppose better give the Change mode authorisation to only HOD(to remove the billing block for certain document types) vice-versa, do not give the change mode authorisation of few docements say complaints to the users. In this process you need to create few Billing Block reasons and may be few Order reasons.

I do not suggest signing it by HOD because it will again increase the paper work and leaves no proof in SAP.

If you want to match it to ur requirement, then create few order types copying it through STD documents, give the No. range, make the referrence field mandatory(This docs will be Sales Docs)

Now for other credit and debit memo requests, make referrrence field mandatory wrt your devoloped sales documents.

Hope will be helpfull............any corrections/comments to the above stated is welcome........

Cheers,

Anil.

Answers (0)