Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

different prices for the same service rendered

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where I need to have a dynamic pricing for a particular service.

The scenario is in a Healthcare Industry the Price for Service offered in a Deluxe room is different from non-deluxe room. The service is same in both the cases.

How can I capture this scenario where for the same service their are 2 prices.

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You may set prices for the same service/material to be dependent from price list type VBKD-PLTYP, which works both on header and position level of the order.

Define one price list type for Standard level of service and another one for Deluxe services.

Check whether one of the standard pricing tables - 006, 106, 154, 155, 306 - fits Your requirements.

If You require more specific access sequence You may go even further and make the "processing type" for the field PLTYP in Your access sequence as "A -belonging to the free key part" thus minimizing the number of condition records.

Hope this will help You.

Regards,

Andriy

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I was just wondering if we can use Variant configuration to handle. SInce prices are dynamic we can explore this option.

Please give thoughts on this.

Regards

Ashish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

You can defferentiate based on the Customer, like Delux Cutomer and Non- Delux customer, you maintain condition records based on the customer for the service condition type, your problem will be solved.

I hope it will help you,

Regards,

Murali.

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

We can not differentiate on the basis of customer groups or type of customer as the same customer might opt for both deluxe and non-deluxe customer. Eg. He can get admitted in deluxe ward for surgery then post operation he might opt for general ward for recovering.

Regards

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali Mohan,

Make it two Service Material and maintain two different conditon for the same.

I think you can work on this concept.

Regards,

Srikanthraj

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

"Make it two Service Material ". The service material for the same service can not be different, as it will have further implication.

Regards

Ashish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

I Can give you one more option you no need to create different Material master records .

1. You main tain Material Usage Indicater at order level path is Spro ->IMG> Sales and distribution-->Sales --> Sales documents ---> Sales documents Header ---> Define Usage Indicators.

You can Define Material usage 1.Delux rooms 2.Non Delux rooms.

2. You take field Material Usage in to Price condition table, put the table in the access sequence of Service price condition type and finally maintain condition record with Material Usage key combination.(Here you can maintain different rates for delux and nondelux.

3. Now if you enter Material Usage as Delux while creating order the system will take the price based on the key field, If you enter Non delux it will pick up specific price.

4.You can put Material usage field in incompletionlog

I hope it will Help you

Regard,

Murali.

former_member763498
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thats a good suggestion. Let me explore that.

Thanks a lot

Regards

Ashish

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashish,

Make a habit, If you feel good reward with points dont close simply.

Regards,

Murali.