cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartform main window with grid lines...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am printing the line items in the main window using grid lines of pattern. This main window can print 10 lines only. Here my requirement is i need to get the empty grid lines till the window ends after finishing the printing of all line items.

for example if it has only 2 lines then i need 2 lines of data and remaining 8 lines should print empty grid lines.

this table control have 14 columns. some times 2 lines of data occupies 3 lines. because any column value may be morethan of column width. for this type of example i have to print empty lines 7 only. because any item line occupied 2 lines.

hope it is clear.

Regards,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

In order to do this you could make a template(the outlines of your layout). This template must be in the main window, so if there are more than 11 lines the complete template will be printed in the second page.

If you require a total box at the end of the template then make a new window fill only the value and the total will always be printed in the box..

Let me know if the solution is not clear. I shall explain in more detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

vijay,

Smartform will not print remaining 8 lines.

You can do one thing , fill your internal table with dummy 8 lines. Then you can get 10 lines printed in window.

raj