cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/TMWFLOW/CMSCONF - Unable to see overview of systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am unable to see an overview of systems at /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF.

I have configured the system landscape at SMSY. I have 3 clients in the landscape which I use as DEV, QA and PRD.

At SOLAR_PROJET_ADMIN, I have added these components to teh landscape.

However I am unable to see any "Change Request Management" relevant tabs in the "System landscape" tab here (as some posts in this forum suggest).

Are these two issue related?

Regards

SN

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

vervinckt_joyca
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is an old thread, but I ran into the same issue and this thread came up.

Actually the solution for us was in , the user of the BACK RFC connection, SM_<SolmanSID> didn't have enough authorizations.

Hope it can help other people coming through this thread later.

Regards,

Joyca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did anyone solve this problem?

Best regards

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem did get solved eventually, but I am not exactly sure how.

The set of things that I did do:

1. Added business processes into SOLAR_01

2. Set up the TMS again and this time included SolMan client into the transport domain - Check with ur BASIS team, they would do this for u.

Regards

SN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have exactly the same problem, even though I followed all steps as described in SPRO and some configuration guides (e.g. SAP tutor).

Why "is the component xxx not used in project zzz" - what could be the problem here?

Thanks

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just in case, did you make sure the project type is "Maintenance Project"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes I have created the project as "Internal Maintenance Project".

The problems that I see are:

1. I do not see any "Project Cycle" tab in System Landscape tab at SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.

2. At SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN-> System Landscape-> Systems: When I check the System Landscape, It says: Logical component ZECCis not used in Project ZPRJ. (However it shows a green light.) At SMSY however I see the project ZPRJ and the logical component assigned to the project with all its systems.

3. /TMWFLOW/CMSCONF is not showing any projects/components. For projects to show up at this transaction I think there are some settings tht I have missed.

Can anyone walk me through the steps that I need to have done in SMSY, DSWP, Transport management etc that can help me see what I have missed? I must have missed some configuration?

Is there any Configuration in SPRO to be done?

Regards

SN