cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inter Company Configuration required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

I had Completed Partial configration for inter Company scenario, Can any one send me the complete or step by step comfigration for the same.

I have run the cycle for ordering company, but am colud not able to find suppling company configration/ or invoice process for the same.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I hope you know the concept and only looking for configuration,

Best is go through Glen.C.Williams he has explained wery well and simple.

Still you are looking for some other doc pls go through Seimens material book 3(3ed week) of 4.6B version.Page no 450.

If you don’t have this doc send your personal id I will mail it(send your id to my id rao32@rediffmail.com)

Rangavittal Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr Rao

I have completed partial cycle, i.e by used supplying plant SORG & invoice to cutomer. But Supplying SORG to Ordering SORG billing is still pending,please send me how to go for the same my email ID is s_prashantd@yahoo.co.in

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, my question has been answered.

former_member227476
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear prashant

INTERCOMPANY SALES & BUSINESS PROCESSING:

An Intercompany sale transaction takes place when a sale occurs & the selling sales organization belongs to a different company code than that of the delivery plant.

Intercompany business processing describes business transactions, which take place between two companies (company codes) belonging to one organization. The ordering company orders goods from a plant, which is assigned to another company code.

Ordering company Supplying company

Company code: 5555 1000

Sale Organization: 5555 PBIL

Distribution channel: 56 PW

Division: 58 GC

Plant: 5555 1000

Customer: 215 Product: Nimsulied

• Ent Stru- Assignment- SD- Assignment- SD- Assign Sales Organization: Distribution Channel- Plant

Sales Organization Distribution Channel Plant

PBIL PW 1000/ 5555

5555 56 5555/ 1000

• SPRO- IMG- SD- Billing- Intercompany Billing:

o Define Order types for Intercompany billing

o Assign organizational units by plant

o Define internal customer no by sales organization

• Assign Sales Doc relevant for Intercompany billing

o PORIV

o ORIV

• Assign Organizational Units by plant: assign sales area of ordering company to the delivery plant.

o 1000 5555 – 56- 58

Plant Descp Sales Organization Descp Distribution Descp Division Descp

1000 5555 56 55

• Define internal customer no by sales organ: create the customer of the ordering company in the company code of the delivering plant, but with the sales area of the ordering the company

Sales Orgn Descp Customer Inter Comp Descp

PBIL 215

• Pricing procedure: PI01 (Intercompany pricing)

• Determination Rule: OVKK

PBIL PW GC A 1 RVAA01

PBIL PW GC I 1 ICAA01

• VK11: PI01

• Create Order: VA01: POR: 5555-56-58: customer- 215, product- Nimulid, supplying plant: 1000.

• Delivery

• Goods issue

• Invoice for customer

• Invoice Intercompany billing

rewards if it helps

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for sharing such information Mr. Narayan,

But what my gut fill is that it will be thrid party intercompany sale will happen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi please check if something is missing !

An Intercompany sale transaction takes place when a sale occurs & the selling sales organisation belongs to a different company code than that of the delivery plant.

Intercompany business processing describes business transactions, which take place between two companies (company codes) belonging to one organization. The ordering company orders goods from a plant, which is assigned to another company code.

Ordering company Supplying company

Company code: 5555 1000

Sale Organization: 5555 PBIL

Distribution channel: 56 PW

Division: 58 GC

Plant: 5555 1000

Customer: 215 Product: Nimsulied

• Ent Stru- Assignment- SD- Assignment- SD- Assign Sales Organization: Distribution Channel- Plant

Sales Organization Distribution Channel Plant

PBIL PW 1000/ 5555

5555 56 5555/ 1000

• SPRO- IMG- SD- Billing- Intercompany Billing:

o Define Order types for Intercompany billing

o Assign organizational units by plant

o Define internal customer no by sales organization

• Assign Sales Doc relevant for Intercompany billing

o PORIV

o ORIV

• Assign Organizational Units by plant: assign sales area of ordering company to the delivery plant.

o 1000 5555 – 56- 58

Plant Descp Sales Organisation Descp Distribution Descp Division Descp

1000 5555 56 55

• Define internal customer no by sales orgn: create the customer of the ordering company in the company code of the delivering plant, but with the sales area of the ordering the company

Sales Orgn Descp Customer Inter Comp Descp

PBIL 215

• Pricing procedure: PI01 (Intercompany pricing)

• Determination Rule: OVKK

PBIL PW GC A 1 RVAA01

PBIL PW GC I 1 ICAA01

• VK11: PI01

• Create Order: VA01: POR: 5555-56-58: customer- 215, product- Nimulid, supplying plant: 1000.

• Delivery

• Goods issue

• Invoice for customer

• Invoice Intercompany billing

Configure Intercompany Stock Transport Order

Material should exist in both the plants (Delivering & Ordering),

Internal customer should be assaigned to the ordering plant ( MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock transport order -> assign the internal customer to the ordering plant and assign the Sales area of the internal customer.

Assign its Sales area to the delivering plant

Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

Assign the Supplying plant --> Receiving Plant --> NB

Take the delivering plant and assign the sales area.

Vendor master has to be created and assaign the supply source ( Delivering Plant).

Create a puchase order ME21N ---> Save

Delivery VL10 G ---> Calculation rule (appropriate) --> Assaign the purchase order number here and execute.

Select the Delivery creation line and do the back ground process.

Start the log display and see the delivery document number by the documents button

Goto VL02N --> do picking and PGI --> Then do the MIGO with respect to the delivery document.

Billing (Intercompany pricing conditions should be set).

Thanks and Regards