cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create DC and use it in another DC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to create development components in web dynpro can any one give me link for a pdf which will teach me how to do that

Thanks

Ninad

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

snehal_kendre
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Buddy,

Creating a DC and coupling DC`s are very simple..

You just have to keep in mind that to expose a dc you have public parts, and to use another one you have a used DC part..

just say create a New Public part- it will give options to expose a componant..choose which part you want to expose..

after that check in your project into DTR..

only then your DC will be available for other DC`s.

after that as simple you just have to add that DC as used DC in your other project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use the following link:

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/62/06108b6af0264a9a5393fd787ea3c9/frameset.htm]

Hope this will help you.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manoj,

I have created DC and also added in used DC but now I want to display view of child DC in parent how can I do that?

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to expose the child view as Interface Views

From the window of the used component embed the view using "Embed Interface View"

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have followed the link given by the Manoj and added whole child component in public part but I am not getting last 5th point in that like it says

Create WDC2 as the used Web Dynpro component in DC1.

To do this, expand the project node for DC1, right down to Web Dynpro ® Web Dynpro Components ® WDC1. Choose the node Used Web Dynpro Components and then the function Add used component from the context menu.

but I am not getting anything related to child in Used Web Dynpro Components

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to make the Dc dependencies

Right click on the DC where you are planning to refer some other DC and select DevelopmentComponent-> Component Properties-> Select the depenencies tab and add the DC you want to refer.

Once this is done when you expand the Used Component ->Add You will be able to see the DC.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you added the DC1 as used DC in your DC2? DC1 is the DC where you created the public part.

thanks & regards,

Manoj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still not getting

@ Manoj : I have added child DC as used DC in parent DC and I can see it in Used DCs but not in Used WebDynpro Components

@ Ayyapparaj : I am not able to find Component properties menu and depenencies tab after right clicking on the parent DC.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your parent DC, just right click on the <window name> in Webdynpro explorer and select embedd view and then select embedd existing view. Now from the list select the interface view of your child DC.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried to add view but I am not able to see any view there in interface view though I have added the DC as used DC and I can see in the list of used DC but do we need to take the reference in component ? like we do for model that I have not done and not able to add it in used webdynpro component

Can you please help me in this?

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow these steps:

1. DC Metadata

2. Public Parts> New Public Part><name> and select provides and API for developing and compiling other DCs> select entity type as webdypro components and select the entity from the below list also check the checkbox stating add the entity to public part as source>Finish

3. Build your DC

4. Move to another DC

5. DC MetaData>DC Definition>Used DCs and select Add Used DCs--> and select the public part created above

6. Now open your window in the same DC and select embedd view and select embedd the interface view of a component instance>Next>Now expand the hierarchy and select the interface view of the above DC.

7. You will get a default inbound plug with this DC. Just provide a navigation link from some view of this DC to the interface view.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for the detaild steps for creating DC I am following same steps and sure nothing is missed out but when I go to step 6 I don't find any component in hirarchy to add. You know what could be the problem.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

I am not sure but there was a problem in one of the version that you were not able to see the hierarchy in step6. Just use any of the arrow keys on your keyboard to expand the hierarchy.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

No this is also not working I tried with arrow keys also now. My developer studio virsion is 7.0.11 was it the problem with this virsion?

I have only 1 view in child component do I need to connect that view in interface view before publishing as public part?

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

There would be one interface view for one window. I am also using the same version and followed the same steps being mentioned by me in previous reply and I am able to successfully embedd an interface view.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

Then do we need to do anything else in child DC other than just adding in public part.

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ninad,

No those are the same steps that I followed.

Just remove the public part already created and create a new fresh DC and try using the public part in the new DC.

It should ideally allow you to do so.

Regards,

Murtuza

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murtuza,

I was trying same thing I have deleted previous both projects and created new child DC also created public part and when tried to build the DC it gives me bellow error can you please tell me what this error is?

Thanks

Ninad

Dec 26, 2007 12:09:19 PM /userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.listener.DevConfListener) [Thread[ModalContext,5,main]] ERROR: dynpro_dc_child: Build failed for sap.com/dynpro_dc_child(MyComponents) in variant "default": The Build terminated with errors

-

Build log -

Development Component Build (2007-12-26 12:09:17)

Component name: dynpro_dc_child

Component vendor: sap.com

SC compartment: MyComponents

Configuration: LocalDevelopment

Source code location: nkalamka@N4INPUSYGA1

DC root folder: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\

DC type: Web Dynpro

Host: N4INPUSYGA1

DC Model check:

All used DCs are available locally

validating dependency to build plugin "sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/cmi"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/ddic/metamodel/content"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/logging"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.exception"

validating dependency to public part "default" of DC "sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco"

DC model check OK

Start build plugin:

using build plugin: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/webDynpro

starting build plugin from : C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_BUILDT\DCs\sap.com\tc\bi\bp\webDynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\webDynpro\

Build Plugin 'WebdynproPlugin', Version 7.00 SP 11 (645_VAL_REL, built on 2007-01-06 18:00:53 CET, CL51454)

development component: dynpro_dc_child (sap.com)

software component: MyComponents (demo.sap.com)

type: Web Dynpro

build variant: default

source location: nkalamka@N4INPUSYGA1

output location: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\gen\default

plugin start time: 2007-12-26 12:09:17 GMT+05:30 (IST)

Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM, 1.5.0_06-b05 (Sun Microsystems Inc.)

General options:

convert *.xlf to *.properties: yes

include sources for debugging: yes

Source folder "META-INF" exists but is empty and will be ignored.

Checking path lengths for sources

Path length checks finished in 0 seconds

Preparing data context..

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\cmi\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\ddic\ddicruntime\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\ddic\metamodel\content\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\logging\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\wdp\metamodel\content\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.aii.proxy.framework\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.aii.util.misc\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.exception\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No public part descriptor found in C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.mw.jco\_comp\gen\default\public\default, using legacy mode.

No 'default' JDK defined, will use running VM.

Warning: Did not find any tools.jar in C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.5.0_06

Data context prepared in 0.109 seconds

Creating Ant build file..

Creating output file: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\gen\default\logs\build.xml

Using macro file: C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_BUILDT\DCs\sap.com\tc\bi\bp\webDynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\webDynpro\macros\build.vm

Build file created in 0.156 seconds

Starting Ant..

Using build file: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\gen\default\logs\build.xml

Using build target: build

Generation folder: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6

Using Ant version: 1.6.2

compile:

[echo] Starting dictionary generator

[ddgen]

[ddgen] [Info] Property deployment is true: Deployment information is provided!

[ddgen] [Info] Property sourcepath: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\src\packages

[ddgen] [Info] Property targetpath: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\gen_ddic

[ddgen] [Info] Property archivename: sap.com~dynpro_dc_child

[ddgen] [Info] Property vendor: sap.com

[ddgen] [Info] Property dcname: dynpro_dc_child

[ddgen] [Info] Property projectlanguage: en

[ddgen] [Info] Property language: Available languages are automatically determined!

[ddgen] [Info] Property addpaths ...

[ddgen] [Info] SapMetamodelDictionaryContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_BUILDT/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/extddic/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/model

[ddgen] [Info] SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_BUILDT/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/extwd/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/model

[ddgen] [Info] cmiapi.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/cmi/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] SapMetamodelDictionaryContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/metamodel/content/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproadmin.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynprobasesrvc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_repository.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_repository_pmr.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproservices.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproclientserver.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynpromodel_dynamicrfc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynpromodelimpl.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynpropdfobject.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproportal.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproprogmodel.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling_api.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] logging.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/logging/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] logging.perf.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/logging/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] aii_proxy_rt.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] aii_util_misc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] exception.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.exception/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] jrfc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[ddgen] [Info] Initialize generation templates from configuration jar:file:/C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_BUILDT/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/extddic/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/java/SapDictionaryGenerationCore.jar!/DictionaryGenerationConfigurationCompiled.xml

[ddgen] [Info] Generating dbtables/sdmDeployDd.xml

[ddgen] [Info] Generation finished (0 seconds)

[ddgen]

[timer] Dictionary generator finished in 0.531 seconds

[mkdir] Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\gen_ddic\datatypes

[echo] Starting WebDynpro generator

[wdgen]

[wdgen] [Info] Property deployment is true: Deployment information is provided!

[wdgen] [Info] Property sourcepath: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\src\packages

[wdgen] [Info] Property targetpath: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\gen_wdp

[wdgen] [Info] Property archivename: sap.com~dynpro_dc_child

[wdgen] [Info] Property vendor: sap.com

[wdgen] [Info] Property dcname: dynpro_dc_child

[wdgen] [Info] Property projectlanguage: en

[wdgen] [Info] Property language: Available languages are automatically determined!

[wdgen] [Info] Property addpaths ...

[wdgen] [Info] SapMetamodelDictionaryContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_BUILDT/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/extddic/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/model

[wdgen] [Info] SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_BUILDT/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/extwd/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/model

[wdgen] [Info] cmiapi.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/cmi/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/ddicruntime/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] SapMetamodelDictionaryContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/ddic/metamodel/content/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproadmin.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynprobasesrvc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_repository.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_repository_pmr.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproservices.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproclientserver.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynpromodel_dynamicrfc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynpromodelimpl.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynpropdfobject.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproportal.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproprogmodel.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] webdynproruntime_designtime_coupling_api.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/wd/webdynpro/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] logging.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/logging/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] logging.perf.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/tc/logging/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/tc/wdp/metamodel/content/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] aii_proxy_rt.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.proxy.framework/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] aii_util_misc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_JTECHS/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.aii.util.misc/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] exception.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.exception/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] jrfc.jar - C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP-JEE/DCs/sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco/_comp/gen/default/public/default/lib/java

[wdgen] [Info] Initialize generation templates from configuration jar:file:/C:/Program Files/SAP/IDE/IDE70/eclipse/plugins/com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0/comp/SAP_BUILDT/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/extwd/_comp/gen/default/public/def/lib/java/SapWebDynproGenerationCore.jar!/WebDynproGenerationConfigurationCompiled.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPublicChild.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPrivateChild.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/Child.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/InternalChild.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPrivateChildView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/ChildView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/InternalChildView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPublicChildInterfaceView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPrivateChildInterfaceView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/ChildInterfaceView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/InternalChildInterfaceView.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPublicChildInterfaceCfg.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IExternalChildInterfaceCfg.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPrivateChildInterfaceCfg.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/ChildInterfaceCfg.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/InternalChildInterfaceCfg.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/ChildInterfaceCfg.wdcontroller

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPublicChildInterface.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IExternalChildInterface.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IPrivateChildInterface.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/ChildInterface.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/InternalChildInterface.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/ChildInterface.wdcontroller

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/IMessageChild.java

[wdgen] [Info] Generating configuration/Components/com.t_systems.dynpro_dc_child.components.child.Child/Child.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/ResourceChild.properties

[wdgen] [Info] Generating packages/com/t_systems/dynpro_dc_child/components/child/wdp/ResourceChild_en.properties

[wdgen] [Info] Generating portalapp.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generating wd.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generating application.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generating application-j2ee-engine.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generating PublicPartFileList.properties

[wdgen] [Info] Generating PublicPartFileList.xml

[wdgen] [Info] Generation finished (1 seconds)

[wdgen]

[timer] WebDynpro generator finished in 1.203 seconds

[echo] Starting Java compiler

[echo] Settings:

[echo] debug: on

[echo] optimize: off

[echo] deprecation: default

[echo] verbose: default

[echo] encoding: UTF8

[echo] source: default

[echo] target: default

[echo] source paths:

[echo] C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\src\packages

[echo] C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\gen_ddic\datatypes

[echo] C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\gen_wdp\packages

[echo] class path:

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\cmi\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_cmi_api.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\ddic\ddicruntime\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\SapDictionaryTypeServices.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\ddic\ddicruntime\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\SapDictionaryTypesRuntime.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\ddic\metamodel\content\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\SapMetamodelDictionaryContent.zip

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_admin.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_basesrvc.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_clientserver.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_model_dynamicrfc.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_modelimpl.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_pdfobject.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_portal.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_progmodel.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_runtime_designtime_coupling_api.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_runtime_repository.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_runtime_repository_pmr.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\wd\webdynpro\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\_webdynpro_services.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\logging\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\logging.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\tc\logging\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\logging.perf.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\tc\wdp\metamodel\content\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\SapMetamodelWebdynproContent.zip

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.aii.proxy.framework\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\aii_proxy_rt.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP_JTECHS\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.aii.util.misc\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\aii_util_misc.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.exception\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\exception.jar

[echo] C:\Program Files\SAP\IDE\IDE70\eclipse\plugins\com.sap.tc.ap_2.0.0\comp\SAP-JEE\DCs\sap.com\com.sap.mw.jco\_comp\gen\default\public\default\lib\java\jrfc.jar

[echo] output dir: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\classes

[javac] Compiling 22 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\t\C2F5865BF39ED28A48CC441CD155B0A6\classes

Error: C:\Documents and Settings\nkalamka\.dtc\LocalDevelopment\DCs\sap.com\dynpro_dc_child\_comp\gen\default\logs\build.xml:154: Unable to find a javac compiler;

com.sun.tools.javac.Main is not on the classpath.

Perhaps JAVA_HOME does not point to the JDK

at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.compilers.CompilerAdapterFactory.getCompiler(CompilerAdapterFactory.java:105)

at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.compile(Javac.java:929)

at org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.Javac.execute(Javac.java:758)

at org.apache.tools.ant.UnknownElement.execute(UnknownElement.java:275)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Task.perform(Task.java:364)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.execute(Target.java:341)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Target.performTasks(Target.java:369)

at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.executeTarget(Project.java:1214)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.techdev.ant.util.AntRunner.run(AntRunner.java:112)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultAntBuildAction.execute(DefaultAntBuildAction.java:61)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.handleBuildStepSequence(DefaultPlugin.java:213)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPlugin.performBuild(DefaultPlugin.java:190)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate$BuildRequestHandler.handle(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:66)

at com.sap.tc.buildplugin.DefaultPluginV3Delegate.requestV3(DefaultPluginV3Delegate.java:48)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.maybeInvoke(PluginHandler2.java:347)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.request(PluginHandler2.java:99)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.v2.impl.PluginHandler2.build(PluginHandler2.java:73)

at com.sap.tc.buildtool.PluginHandler2Wrapper.execute(PluginHandler2Wrapper.java:58)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:1723)

at com.sap.tc.devconf.impl.DCProxy.make(DCProxy.java:5633)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.buildDCsForDevConfig(BuildAction.java:307)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction.access$200(BuildAction.java:58)

at com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dcproject.BuildAction$1.run(BuildAction.java:212)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:101)

Ant runtime 1.828 seconds

Ant build finished with ERRORS

Unable to find a javac compiler;

Error: Build stopped due to an error: Unable to find a javac compiler;

Build plugin finished at 2007-12-26 12:09:19 GMT+05:30 (IST)

Total build plugin runtime: 2.375 seconds

Build finished with ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set the JDK from the Window -> Preferences -> Java -> Installed JRE -> Add the path to the JDK.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ayyapparaj,

I already have JDK path set there. I think this is not the issue with JDK

Thanks

Ninad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I am not wrong the default one which is shown is a JRE not JDK.

Regards

Ayyapparaj

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your prompt reply but I want steps how to use the components. I have 2 DC's and I want to use one DC into another how can I like those two.

Thanks

ninad