Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT??????????

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i developed a smartforms......

in it i am using 'SSF_OPEN' and 'SSF_CLOSE' functions

firstly it was working properly bt i made some changes in my smartforms and then it started giving me the problem n giving the error after executing'Previous Output Request was not finished'...

plz help me out how to solve this problem....

PLZ ITS URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this,

Use function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to retrieve the name of the function module generated from the Smart Form . Call the Smart Form for the first time and set the NO_CLOSE parameter of the control structure. This prevents the print request from being closed after accepting the output of the Smart Form and allows you to include all other form output into this print request as well. Leave the NO_OPEN parameter empty.

Instead of calling the Smart Form for the first time you can also call function module SSF_OPEN .

If you want to start a new spool request for the print request, set the TDNEWID field of the Output Options in this first call.

For all other form output of the application program that you want to include into the print request, use a loop to set both the NO_OPEN field and the NO_CLOSE field of the control structure.

To close the print request, in the call of the last Smart Form set the NO_OPEN parameter and unmark the NO_CLOSE parameter.

- Selvapandian Arunachalam

Instead of calling the Smart Form for the last time, you can also call function module SSF_CLOSE .

Answers (0)