cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for Open Order Qty......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In Sales Order there are multiple schedule line for single item.

Where and in which table i can find open qty for order ,material, item and schedule line items.

I Want open items for each schedule line. For One vbeln, posnr there multiple etenr.

Urgent,

Yusuf.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can also find out the line items, which are not yet delivered using their delivery status in table VBUP.

Hope this helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

This is a status table. But i want open qty which are multiple schedule line for same item.

Yusuf

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct. You can find out the open items in the table VBUP. Then for those items, you can find out the quanitty in the table VBAP.

Please let me know if I am wrong somewhere.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

U r right, but i will get only open qty for item. In my case In Same Item or Material there are Multiple Schedule Line i,e. ETENR (Feild Name). I want open qty for that schedule line.

Yusuf.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yusuf,

That may be a problem if you want to find the undelivered schedule lines. VBEP doesnt have any field for delivery status. lemme search and tell you if i find the table.

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yusuf,

Maybe you can check the report V_RA, which is the backorder processing list. This can tell you the open delivery quantity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Experts,

>

> In Sales Order there are multiple schedule line for single item.

>

> Where and in which table i can find open qty for order ,material, item and schedule line items.

>

> I Want open items for each schedule line. For One vbeln, posnr there multiple etenr.

>

> Urgent,

>

> Yusuf.

Hi Yusuf,

you can use VBEP for this....

go to SE16 type VBEP in VBEP u can put the schedule line category for which you need to find the open items...

hope this helps...

Regards

Abhisheki Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhisheki,

I am already using this table in my program. In this table i will get Order Qty And Confirm Qty. I wont get open qty.

From confirm some of the Qty delivered.

Yusuf.