cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC2FILE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Now i am working IDOC2FILE scenario. All design time & configuration time objects are created and activated successfully. And ALE settings also done in both R/3 side and XI side. Now i am trying to send the idoc in we19, but i got the error like

"IDoc 0000000000001010 was saved but cannot

should not be sent".

Please let me know the solution for this problem asap.

Thanks & Regards,

Nagarjuna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When your trying to puch the Idoc from the R/3 Sytem through WE19 transaction, provide your sender and receiver port details correctly along with the partner type and the partner no defined for that Idoc:

Provide the following details:

Recipient details;

port: Port created in R/3 side

partner no: created in R/3 side

Partner type:<defined for that partner> for ex: LS

Sender details;

port: Port created in XI side

partner no: created in XI side

Partner type:<defined for that partner> for ex: LS

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Receiver and the Sender port may not be properly configured...In EDIDC of the Idoc u can check wheather they are correctly configured or not..

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nagarjuna,

As per the message IDoc saved but can not be sent, could be due to below reasons.

1. Check the RFC destination created in R/3, which points to XI. Check if you are able to connect to XI from test connection.

2. In R/3, tocde WE21 Check the port which you have created to send the IDoc, contains the same RFC destination as in setp 1.

3. In R/3, tcode WE20 check the partner profile and then check under outbound IDoc that you have give the same port no as created in step 2.

4. In R/3, tcode WE19 check the control records (Sender & Receiver port, IDoc type etc..)

I hope this will help you to get the solution.

Regards,

Sarvesh

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check in the WE02 ( monitoring idoc) and see the status of the IDOC.

The error you are getting is because of wrong header. Check your partner profiles at both reciever and sender side.

At reciepient side:

you have to create port and partner in the R/3 side

At Sender end: create the port and partner in the Xi side.

thanks

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To fix this problem the solution is u check following things:

1) in we19 click on control records of idoc to provide sender n receiver information.

2) Provide proper sender n receiver port, partner, n partner type.

Ur sender n receiver should be synchronized i meant to say u should check partner profile properly.

Kindly reward points if helpful.

0 Kudos

Hi kumar,

>>IDoc 0000000000001010 was saved but cannot

>>should not be sent

This error comes when you enter wrong sender port or reeiver port.check whether you have entered ports properly.

Regards,

Amit.