cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Smart Form Printing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

This is a very urgent scenario.....I have a smart form which is to be printed.While this smart form is been given print command i have one more smartform which should get the same print command...so that both the smart forms are printed simultaneuously on different printers....

Please give me suggestion ASAP....

Thanks in Advance,

Kapil

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use this Following Procedure

Use function module SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME to retrieve the name of the function module generated from the Smart Form (see also: Integrating the Smart Form Into the Application).

Call the Smart Form for the first time and set the NO_CLOSE parameter of the control structure. This prevents the print request from being closed after accepting the output of the Smart Form and allows you to include all other form output into this print request as well. Leave the NO_OPEN parameter empty.

Instead of calling the Smart Form for the first time you can also call function module SSF_OPEN .

If you want to start a new spool request for the print request, set the TDNEWID field of the Output Options in this first call.

For all other form output of the application program that you want to include into the print request, use a loop to set both the NO_OPEN field and the NO_CLOSE field of the control structure.

To close the print request, in the call of the last Smart Form set the NO_OPEN parameter and unmark the NO_CLOSE parameter.

Instead of calling the Smart Form for the last time, you can also call function module SSF_CLOSE .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well how to get the FORM_CLOSE PARAMETER....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check these structures

Component type: SSFCTRLOP SSFCOMPOP

Regards

Devanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI DEV.........

i am using same functions bt i made sm changes in the smartform..

after that i got error of 'previous output request not finished'..

plz tell me how to overcome this problem......

Former Member
0 Kudos

DO you want to Auto print

i.e to print without the dailog screen.

it is the case with Dialog box as you are trying to enter the printer name for the second form but on different printer

u need to supress the dialog box using those structure check out the structure parameters i think u can fine these parameters in stucture

Regards

Devanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whether a new spool job is created in the spool depends on the settings in the spool dialog.

Whether a new print request starts depends on the standard parameters of the generated function module you set in SAP Smart Forms. For each print request, the spool dialog is called only once. If you suppress the dialog, you can pass parameters for spool processing only at the beginning of the print request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK i will look for it thnks very much....

bt plz tell me that why this error message appears????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello can u pls tell me how to use these structures in my codin...i mean how to mark open_form.....and unmark it... any similar code can be of useful....

Regrds,

KAPIl

Former Member
0 Kudos

plz go through the example SF_EXAMPLE_03.

you will get answers for your all queries there....

regards

pardeep.