cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting Profile parameter rdisp/gui_auto_logout value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The present value for the profile parameter value rdisp/gui_auto_logout is 1200 sec, now i would like to change the value from 1200 sec to 2400 sec.

can change the value directly in parameter value field (using T-code RZ10) or can i create a new parameter value?

Please any one give me the suggestions how to reset the value for this profile parameter

Regards,

Reddy V,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello reddy,

This rdisp/gui_auto_logout parameter can be changed dynamically too you can change the value via RZ11 if you dont want to restart your server now. but in this case whenever you will restart your server the parameter value will be set back to the original state

change it via RZ10 but in this case you have to start the server to activate this value

Select Change in instance profile via RZ10 and select extended maintainance then click on create parameter and enter the parameter name there and press enter, it will show you the current value then insert the new value and save and activate the profile.

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhash

Thank you for your information,

After changing the value, can i click on copy button to copy the parameter value and then i have to save the entries? Please confirm the same.

Regards,

Reddy V

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you are right

Regards

Subhash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Subhash for your confirmation,

Regards,

Reddy V