cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in ship-to-party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In xyz sales org I am trying to create sales order with the avilable soldto and shipto parties.when ever i am giving the shipto party which is not assigned to soldto system is not throwing any error message.Pls help me onthis.System is allowing all the shipto parties in that particular sales org.even though its not assigned to that sold to.

Quick reply will be appreciated and points will be rewarded

Thanks

Hari Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

1. Check the Partner determination procedure In Transaction Code . There you need to assign Ship to party to Account Group, the one which you are using to create a Sold to party. This could be one reason.

2. Check whether the Partner procedure has assigned to Ship to party. This could be another reason.

Reward points If helpful.

Regards,

Raju

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

You mean you are able to save the document with out any errors if enter any ship-to-party.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

yes,I am able to save the sales order without any errors eventhough i entered wrong ship to id.

THanks

hari Challa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Try one thing with the Ship to party customer....

Go to XD03 put he customer (Ship to party) number and compnay code go in just check if Company code data is visible to you.

If company code data is visible you would have mistaenly cretaed your ship to party customer from account group Sold to party which the reason system is not throwing an error.

If that is the case do recreate the customer under ship to party acct group and try.

Hope it helps

Regards

Abhishek Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I am getting shipto party ids at the time of creating sales order,but whenever i am trying to choose different ship to party which is not in the list system not throwing any error message and its allowing.Account assignment is common to all customer in that sales org.

Thanks

hari Challa

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Please check, Have you assigned that ship-to-party to the perticular Sold-to-party and also check account group assignment also with respect to at all levels Customer, sales order , delivery and Billing

Have you getting any Ship-to-party selection screen while creating sales order.

Regards,

Murali.