cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with VISIO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am having problem working with visio even after installing the visio it doesnt open up within the data manager and all the visio steps are disabled.

help me out on this

points will be rewarded.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reece,

Please do check the version of the visio which u have installed it shud be visio 2000 or greater.

If its not the version problem the may be u havnt configured the visio with the Data Manager.

To do all the configurations u need to open the Data Manager and then the workflows table.

After opening the table open any workflow record and open the Workflow property to open Microsoft Visio.In the Options dialog, select the Advanced tab.

Over here u need to specify the file paths. In the File Paths dialog, set both Add-Ons and Start-Up to the folder where the MDM VSL is installed.

For eg. C:\Program files\ SAP MDM\ Workflows\VSL

Then after clicking OK go to Security tab and Check the Enable Automation Events checkbox.Click OK to close the Options dialog.Close Microsoft Visio.

After doing all these settings u will b able to use the visio within the Data Manager.

I hope dis solves ur problem

Regards Tejas....................

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey TEJAS,

The steps which you said I need to specify the file paths should both the paths add-on and startup be the same where the vsl is installed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reece,

Yup u need to specify the location where u have installed vsl in both the file paths in the add-on and startup.

Regards Tejas............

Answers (0)