cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount for the system / not for the components

Former Member
0 Kudos

At our case, the company sells machines. Some of the machines are systems which are made up with the combination-assembly of other machines. These systems are created-presented on SAP by an upper level material. There is no pricing fpr these upper-level machines-systems. There stand material BOMs which are created by the code CS01 for those systems. The price of those systems come from the sum of the price of the components. As I mentioned before, there is no price for the system and the system's material code itself. Thisis provided by the item type customizations. We want to make a specific customer discount when the customer buys a system. This means that a discount will be valid for the components when only they are bought as a part of a system. But if they are bought one by one we don't want make discount. We want to make discount for system sellings. How can we do this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yasar,

Take Header pricing discount conditions

1.HA00 if you are giving discount in % or

2.HB00 if you are giving discount value based.

If you take Header conditions you need to enter the discount manually at sales order.

Other process is you take condition type K004 and maintain condition record for that Header material (System).

I hope your requirement will be solved.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Maintain condition record for Customer material discount-K005. This will solve your issue.

Reward points if helpful,

Regards,

Vamsi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls let me know you want to make it as automatic discount or u want to give it manually