cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment issue with aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While I was trying to deploy above .sda file after adding classes12.jar ( for Oracle DB connection) to provider.xml. I have followed the doc to deploy external drivers doc available in SDN.

However, it was still throwing following error. Please update me do i need to change any thing other than provider.xml file in the folder of server of above sda file.

Details:

= = = = = =

1) Error loading archives selected.

/scratch/aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda

(server side name is /scratch/aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda)

com.sap.sdm.util.sduread.IIIFormattedSduFileException:the infomation about development component found in the manifest is either missing or incomplete! Manifest attributes are missing or have badly formatted value:attribute keylocation is missing attribute keyname is missing attribute keyvendor is missing attribute keycounter is missing(/scratch/aii_af_jmsproviderlib.sda).

While I was modifing the .sda file I have only considered additional entry in provider.xml. I didn't make any changed in manifest or server manifest files. Those are remain same.

Please give me advice what would be cause of failure?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I got the same issue and i solved that the trick is instead of deploying as sda files i tried to deploy that by using zip or rar file type.

I am not sure it will work out but have a try of this one.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yadagiri,

I am getting same error as you mentioned. However i am using OJDBC14.jar. (I am using PI 7.0)

Could you please tell me if you resolved this, and if so, how?

best regards,

david