cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sync/Async brdige error in BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on RFC-TO-Webservice scenario(Synchronous) and I am using the BPM in this scenario.

In BPM just I have used 2 steps.

Receive - Opened Sync/Async bridge

Send - Synchrouns step

Send - Cloase the Receive step

Send - Asynchrous send step (to send the response to the file...).

When I sent my RFC message from R/3 I am getting following error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">PL_TIMEOUT</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Timeout condition of pipeline reached</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I am using PI 7.0 SP13 is why I am not able to receive the Sync message in BPM...I have created the abstract interface based on RFC...getting the first message itself Timeout error.

I am trying to use Sync/Asnc bridge in BPM. First message itself PL_TIMEOUT error..bpm is not able to receive my rfc request...

I need help on this...do I need to do any settings in WEBAS level..I did Timeout setting in SXMB_ADM.

Regards,

Venu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

As per u r question the receiving system must be called asyn way but not syn call. Since Syn-Asyn functionality is missing in real time development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/1403 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

check this blog..and same thing I did in my scenario

my scenario is RFC-TO-Webservice.

Sync/Async bridge can't we use like this ...Receiver step(open sync/async)-> Send(Synchronous)-Send(Close sync bridge)....that way can't we use ...

I am not able to receive the RFC request itself inside my BPM first step...getting the Timeout error.

But when I use the RECEIVE STEP with Asynchronous mode..I am able to receive the message inside my bpm.Incase of Synchronous I am not able to receive the message..

I am working PI 7.0 and SP13..did any body worked this version...

Thanks,

venu.

nikhil_bose
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check your SOAP message send (synchronous) step in BPM. Check whether the message going out to the web service is in the proper format as it is in need of. see in message monitor check for the Message Type and name spaces going to the web service.

thanks

nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First message itself I am getting the Timeout error..once I send the RFC Request message.

My problem is Receive(open sync/async) step itself my not able to receive the message..I have created abstract interface using RFC.Request and Response.

Regards,

Venu.