SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Retail Store - Documentation / articles required

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Does anybody here have any documentation that outlines the basics of SAP Retail Store enhancements and configuration? I've been tasked to change some screens in an implementation and I'm looking for some reading material on the subject.

Any help appreciated!

Cheers,

L

5 REPLIES 5

hnmuralidhara
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear L,

Is there any issue / concern disclosing your name???

Check out transaction code SO99 as well as following website;

http://solutionbrowser.erp.sap.fmpmedia.com/

Bye,

Muralidhara

0 Kudos

Hi there,

Transaction SO99 and your URL don't seem to contain any documentation on how to configure or enhance SRS.

L

0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to SE80 and select package wost, you can change whatever you want.

if any thing specific, pls write in detail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

I was moreso looking for any documents related to SRS that some of you may have. IE: Documents or guides on the configuration and enhancement of SRS.

SAP help has a guide on SRS usage, but it's not a "how-to" document on configuration.

Perhaps a document geared more towards general ITS web development using the HTML-business macro language is what I'm looking for, since that's what SRS is built on.

Thanks again,

L

0 Kudos

Hi,

As such there is no such documentation available, if you want to change particular screen means layout then in SE80 program and in function group search with package WOST, whatever you want you can find it there in detail.

But to change these setting you should have a HTML knowledge, but its better to take a help of the devloper team.

Thanks,

Arvind

Edited by: Arvind Kumar Dubey on Jan 24, 2008 1:45 PM