Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple account assignment category for one line item in PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are on SRM 5.0 ECS

One line item of a PO has multiple account assignment category with the cost distribution for

1. Cost Center - 50%

2. Order - 50%

Is it possible?

As per my understanding one line item in a PO can have only one account assignment category

Regards

Mick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible by Po line item.

Just go to transaction bbp_poc through the web interface.

Select your PO

Select your line item PO.

goto the account assignment tab (item overview)

you get a cost distribution field in percentage

then you get a cost distribution button : click it and you get several lines where now you can split your 100% in as many lines as you want.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

I know how to enter multiple account assignment in srm.

I want to confirm if you can have both cost center as well as internal order for the cost distribution of a single line item.

Regards,

Mick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

YES. WE CAN....But make sure R/3 configuration for item category/account assignment category maintained for such combinations.

Regards,

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

are u able to esolve this problem as i am also facing the same and Po is going 'error in process'

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM Support,

The issue has not resolved.

I am following with SAP OSS.

Regards

Mick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

Thx for your reply, please post the resolution offered by SAP once u get the same

many thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

anybody found solution for this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

just a quick update on this...the problem is coming for perticular G/L account and i think those who are facing this problem to some G/L accounts only. The reson being the field cost center is suppressed in R/3 for that G/L account. change the same in field status group and it will work.....but discuss with ur business owner for this....apart from this if anybody found any oss note do reply

cheers....