cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract page Sapscript

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I went add a new page in my sapscript (3rd). I already have 2 pages first and next with main. The new page is juste for contract (static text) without main. How can i do? it's urgent

Thanks for answer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

RoySayak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

where do u need it in the same page where the line items end or in a new fresh page?

if in the same page: just use another text element for this contract.

and call it after u finish the loop for line items.

and if it's in a new fresh page: just call a new text element after the loop, the text element should call the new page say NEW

/: NEW-PAGE 'NEW'

and then handle from driver program to write.

Reward if useful

Thanks

Sayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes but the new page isn't edited. The text is writting in the page who contain the main not in the new page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Me i went edited a new page in the end of form

RoySayak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Please be clear what u want.

create a page named NEW and make NEW itself as the NEXTPAGE to it.

NEW will contain a main window write the contract there..

Edited by: Sayak Roy on Dec 21, 2007 10:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want create a new page at the end of form without main. This new page content the logo.

My form content 2 pages (first and next).

It's clear?

RoySayak
Active Participant
0 Kudos

first u told about some text. now u r talking about logo. is it possible to create e page without a main window???? i doubt. i never find any client asking for a logo at the last page... only the logo..

it's not any problem. dont use the main window in the NEW page. just call it from the MAIN of NEXT page once u finish printing the line items. then call the particular window.

Thanks

Sayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

The text or the logo its the same. The important thinks for me its editing 3rd page after next. I have always first and next but not the last.

Thank you for your answer