cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction code while processing message using Proxy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am processing a message inbound into R3 using a proxy and using a BAPI to post a FI document.

However the FI substitutions and validations in R3 are based of transaction code sy-tcode. The substitutions have a check "if SY_TCODE = 'FB01'.

Processing a Proxy does not seem to have a TCODE. I added code within the processing to export sy-tcode to INDX within the proxy processing and it returned nothing.

I have set the TCODE for the FI transaction in the BADI but this does not help.

Any information that will help me is greatly appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose:

I am just trying to understand your requirement. Are you trying to post data to different transactions with Tcode as a condition specifier with in same proxy code. Will you get in the inbound message, to which transaction to post.?

I have done a similar posting using inbound proxy for FB01 and FB60. There I did the postings using "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST". Here, in each proxy I have filled the BAPI to corresponding substitutions and documents was posted.

Could you please explain me little more about the requirement.

• **Share the Knowledge** *

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.

I am using the same BAPI to post documents.

The substitution and validation rules in R3 - Tranx GGB1

have a TCODE check in it.

This works when a document is processed online as FB01 is a permitted transaction.

If I knew what transaction is processed when the proxy executes the BAPI I can add it in there. However it appears that SY-TCODE is blank at the time of processing.

I can put in a check for SY-UNAME with the RFC user and should work.