cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Certification Logos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

The SAP education and certification page talks about "Personal Certification Logos" which you can use once you have achieved certficiation. They also mention a "personalized Web site that allows you to track your

current certification status" and "Membership in the exclusive, Web-based SAP-certified community".

I have checked the discussion threads, and SAP website's but have not found anything which allows one access to the Logo's.

Does anyone know how to access this? I competed my certification and received my certificate from SAP but have not received anything else.

Many Thanks

Francois

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai franc,

if you have cleared your certification, then you can go to the sap.com site and copy the logo and paste it on your resume or profile. this what sap has mentioned about the usage of the logos. other than certified people, no one can use that logo on their resume.

i think now you have understood. right.

regards,

sathish k

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi everyone

recently i passed abap certification i want to check my status online.

please provide weblink

thanks

ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

What I understand here from the logo that they print logo on your certificate which you get from SAP. Once you get certified then depending upon the level they provide certificate which may contain different logos as SAP Certified Associate, SAP Certified Professional and SAP Certified Master.

Probably they may be talking about this logo. I do not think they are going to provide any logo as a separate entity after the certification.

If you need more clarification on it the you can contact SAP on this link:

https://www.sap.com/contactsap/index.epx

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subhasha,

Thanks for the reply. The logo's mentioned and are not printed on the certificate - together with the 'personalised website' it seems to be a new initiative from SAP to encourage certification. There is a PDF doc you can download (link from the certification web page) which talks bout all the new benefits, but makes no mention of how to access them.

Regards

Francois