Did you mean: 

FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE according issues

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

my latest challenge is, to develop a RFC-wrapper for the

function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE. My client wants to

have R/3 PR's only in SRM for approval.

My first try was the technical scenario for plan-driven procurement, where R/3 can transfer PO's to SRM through

the report BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. Unfornately, this solution does not seem to be practicable.

Now, the FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE works fine in a test environment, but there are some issues:

- If the FM is called via RFC, there will be allways the actual RFC-User stored as author. I think, this has to be the PO Requestor, is there any way to change this?

- Does anybody know a function module or form, which gives

the PD-Org-ID's of organizational units, belonging to purch-org and purch-group? The table name, where these informations are stored, will also be very helpfull. The same problem exists for business partners.

To all, thx in advance!

Cheers

Jens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Hi

Which SRM version are you using ?

*The function module which you have referred "BBPPD_SC_CREATE" is already used in the function module BBP_PD_SC_CREATE_EXTERNAL to create the shopping carts.*_

Have you tried to use the BBPPD_SC_CREATE FM instead of the external one ?_

You can use FM BBP_PD_SC_CREATE with this two blogs - Sample code given here:

/people/kathirvel.balakrishnan2/blog/2006/05/08/data-upload-into-sap-from-microsoft-excel-150-abap-part

/people/kathirvel.balakrishnan2/blog/2006/05/09/data-upload-into-sap-from-microsoft-excel-150-vba-part

Please go through the following threads ->

/message/3084126#3084126 [original link is broken]

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello and thanks for the answers!

the solution for the author problem is, that the SRM workflows

determine their agents trough the requestor, which comes out of the R/3 PR and who has to be defined in SRM PD-org or he must be replicated.

If a R/3 UNAME is given as a R/3 requestor and the same user

exists on SRM, he can be determined by function module and stored in the shopping cart with the rule '016', which is the requestor.

Works fine!..i have to read a lot of stuff, but somewhere in the posted thread list, was a small sentence, that has leaded me on the right way.

Cheers

Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

1. I don't Know if you process execution include BBP_DOC_SAVE_BADI like in standars or other BADI where you can try change the author

2. Have you tried using view HRV5500OT. If you have the purchasing group, you can get easily the Org.unit.id

I hope this help you

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

BBP_PD_SC_CREATE determines the author in a automatic way. It seems to be, that it uses the PD-Org in SRM and the given Purch-Org and Purch-Group and the organizational order under which the RFC User is stored in SRM. I've traced the FM several times, but i haven't find out, which way it works exactly .

Internal, the FM stores trough the FM BBP_PROCDOC_CREATE.

I will try the view you've posted, when my christmas holiday reaches ist end on 10th jan ;-).

I found out, that a lot information is stored in the tables BUT000 and BUT100.

Thank you very much!

Cheers

Jens

Edited by: Jens Iggena on Dec 23, 2007 4:15 PM