cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guru's

what is the document type of PGI?and where cn i find that?i hv searched tht but i cudnt find,pls cn u tell me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

I dont think PGI has a seperate document type it is just the movement of goods.

Every PGI will have a movement type but not Document type as you can not create PGI the way you create a delivery or Sales Order.

PGI is a sub process of delivery that is when you physically move goods out of you factory.

If you could tell me your exact requirement it would be easier to explain

Regards

Abhishek Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

but sir i thnk it has a document type tht is WL for PGI but i cudnt find where cn i find tht?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using document flow you can get the PGI No (material document no)

Using MIGO (display document - material document - PGI No and Year) you can see the details of it.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

i think there is no separate document type for PGI. it is the movement of the goods.When the goods are moved from one place to another one Material document will be generated.

that we can see in the MB03 or in the MIGO,dispaly document.

Correct me if I am wrong

Regards

VASU

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul

There is no separate document type for PGI. To check this, go to VL01N and save a delivery document. Check the document flow going to VA02, enter the sale order against which you saved the delivery. It will show the sale order and delivery document but NO subsequent document.

Do PGI and check once again the document flow. Now you will see after the delivery document reference, one more document which is nothing but material document. We can also call it as Accounting Document.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi