cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem relating to font size print

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in a smartform i have developed a page format (width 15cm and height 10 cm) and style for paragraph and character format and assigned it to the form .in tcode 'SPAD' there is a device type EPESCP9 for panasonic dot matrix printer and i want the output of the smartform from this printer only, so i assigned my page format to this device type.

the problem that is arising is that - in the print preview different font sizes(in the style there are two charcter formats) of the text in the form appears,but in the printout all the text is in the same font size(smaller one),large font size text is also appearing same.

can anybody help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shailendra,

This is becz the font is not available for the specific device type.

Goto SE73, select printer fonts, double click on your device type & check the fonts along with its size.

If the font & size which you are using is not listed, then you need to upload the font.

If uploading is not possible then use a different font which is listed in SE73.

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

yeah the font and the font size is no there for the device type .can u plz tell how to upload the font.

well i tried to install zarial as a new font family(as arial family is not there in sap) and defined the font size.in the tcode se73 it showing the font family and the size but in the smartstyle its not appearing.

any comments.