cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sharing JMS sender communication channels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have flatfile interfaces to XI JMS where we would like to share the JMS sender communication channel.

This is normally not possible since you cannot have two sender agreements with the same comm channel.

Are there workarounds for sharing JMS comm channels (we cannot make use of content fields, we do no conversion). is there a way with variables perhaps?

Thanks for any help

Tom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tom

There is an otption of send a file to multiple receivers.

Therefore use your receiver determination to have multiple receivers and set there some condition.Thus making conditional receivers. Or have two receiver determinations.

This might help you.

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/03/10/bpmsingle-sender-and-multiple-receivers-based-on-synchronous-exchangeswitch-part-1

/people/prasadbabu.nemalikanti3/blog/2006/02/27/collecting-and-bundling-vendor-records-from-different-multiple-interfaces-file-systempeoplesoft-and-sending-to-sap-r3-system-part-2

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7d/577941761b070de10000000a1550b0/content.htm

• Pls : Reward points if helpful.

Vishal K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom !

Just in idea...maybe you can create a receiver determination object where there are many receiver systems. There you could use xpath/condition editor to set content based routing based on the contents of the incoming jms message.

Regards,

Matias.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matias,

That would be a good idea if I had access to the content, but we just move the files along and no mapping whatsoever (for performance reasons). Also it is not file adapter, so I do not have the filename available in the adapter specific attributes.

If I have a field available in the receiver determination upon which I could do the split then it would be no problem

Kind regards

Tom