cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assigning transaction variant to VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created the transaction variant for VF01 through SHD0 to hide the cost and now i want to assign this variant to standard transaction VF01.

Can anybody help me regarding this?

Vinod P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As said by others,

Its not possible to assign transaction variant to the billing type.

Instead you can write a code by copying from 004-Cost into Z04- iassign this in Requirement column in Pricing procedure

(eg: 023/024 routines also written in such a way to appear the rebate condition types in billing in other words it has written to hide the rebate condition type in sales order)

same logic can be follow in your issue as well.

Before that can you confirm, is this requirement applicable to all billing documents or any specific billing doc types? Coding depends on this conditions.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In SHD0, there is a tab Standard Variant, go to that tab, and put your variant in Name, and VF01 in Transaction at the top, there is button for activating the same, click and activate it. Check now.

Revert with your output.

Regards

Amitesh Anand

0 Kudos

I think this is not possible as VF01 is a standard t-code. You need to use a Z tcode to use the same may be ZVF01.

Manoranjan

0 Kudos

I think this is not possible as VF01 is a standard t-code. You need to use a Z tcode to use the same may be ZVF01.

Manoranjan