Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order not appearing in MD04

former_member208541
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

One of my sales order is not appearing in MD04. I found out that in the sales order, the requirment type is missing.Is this could be te resaon for sales order not to appear in MD04.

2nd question) why requiremment type is not there in sales order. In my case, there is no entry in the item cat and mrp type table but in the strategy group in material master, the requirment type exists. so why the system is not showing requirment type in sales order by picking it up from the strategy group. in the item cat +mrp type table, the source is kept as "0", which means the system should pick the requirment type from strategy group . so why it is not picking if it is defined in straetegy group ?/

regards

sachin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sachin arora,

Yes your right requirement type is the keay field for MD04. Check for that Material what is the Item Cat grp you maintained in MMR is it same which you maintain for other material/

Revert back

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sonu,

Kindly check the Availability check assignment in MMR, if it is not maintained, assign value and retry it.

Please confirm me whether sytem is giving confirmed delivery date in schedule line or not?

Warm Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am having the same issue. It is scheduling a date but is not showing on MD04.

Just one material on one order.

Can you tell me where to find Availability check?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am also having the same issue - Sales order not showing up in MD04. In one of our service plant where there is no MRP or MPS is run and no planning MRP type (ND), requirement type is not getting picked up. I also checked OVZ9. Everything is configured fine.

What changes should I do for the sales order to choose the requirement type, so that the Sales order can be seen in MD04? Please help.

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sachin

Requirements to MD04 will flow based on the settings you maintain in OVZ9 for the combination of "Availability Check" and "Checking Rule". Here whatever fields you choose under the tab "In/outward movements", that will be considered.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes it is because of Requirement type Missing at schedule line category level . In MD04 requirement are pass on Either Individually or collectively . In Case of Individual each schedule line create one entry in MD04 ( Stock Requirement list)

I think the rule set is to take on the combination of Schedule line category and MRP type .

Hope this clarifies abit