cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO connection getting expired when system restart...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I configured the JCO connection.It worked at first time..when i restart the system...It gives the following error

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message serverhost failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=Hostname GROUP=SPACE R3NAME=D MSSERV=sapmsDEV PCS=1 ERROR hostname '?' unknown TIME

Fri Dec 21 04:25:25 2007 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -2 COUNTER 1

I have to configure the jco connection each and every time when restart the system..Please tel me what may be the reason..

Thanks & Regards

Mathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

Have you given the Host name and IP in the Hosts file. Also the gateway in the Services file in?

These files will be in the path C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\

Regards,

Nagarajan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Thanks for ur reply..... which system ip and host name will i give R/3 or J2ee system...I gave r/3 system IP and host but it is afftecting the j2ee engine..

Thanks & Regards

Mathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

yuo need to give the R3 system details only. But something strange is going around.

1. After restart when you test the Destinations you are thrown up with this error right?

2. Then you configure again to make it successful.

3. You do restart again and find the error back and configuring it again.

Is these the order of steps you follow?

Anyways, Get a look at this thread

Regards,

Nagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for ur reply...I configured ip and host in host file as you said...But gives below error.....

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TYPE=A ASHOST=host SYSNR=00 GWHOST=host GWSERV=sapgw00 PCS=1 LOCATION CPIC (TCP/IP) on local host with Unicode ERROR partner not reached (host ip address, service sapgw00) TIME Fri Dec 21 07:30:07 2007 RELEASE 640 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 37 RC -10 MODULE nixxi_r.cpp LINE 8579 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL SiPeekPendConn ERRNO 10061 ERRNO TEXT WSAECONNREFUSED: Connection refused COUNTER 1

Thanks & Regards

Mathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathi,

Did u add the the sapgw<instance> 3600\tcp in the services file of the path mentioned above.

If so can you atleast ping the Destinations created by you successfully?

If everything goes on well then a final option would be tryingto Restart the Server.

Also to analyse the problems caused by JCO this manual should be helpful for you.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f6/daea401675752ae10000000a155106/content.htm

Regards,

Nagarajan.