cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding SAP AFS System Data Storage

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) Can we have the transactions codes like creating sales orders and creating materials inthe SAP AFS? Is it capable of maintaining these transaction data? Or else we have to maintain any back end system like SAP R/3 to maintain these data?

2) From where the data sources 2lis_11_v_scl n 2Lis_Af_stock_Initialization is geting data from R/3 or directly from SAP AFS system?

3) How will we extract data from SAP AFS to BW?

Can anybody let me know the answers for these.............

Thanks in advance,

Sowji

sowjanya234@yahoo.co.in

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sowji,

Here is the answer to the first question.

1) Can we have the transactions codes like creating sales orders and creating materials inthe SAP AFS? Is it capable of maintaining these transaction data? Or else we have to maintain any back end system like SAP R/3 to maintain these data?

SAP AFS is an industry solution which is buid on top of SAP Standard R/3. All the transaction codes for maintaining the transaction data are modified so that it can handle AFS specific data also.

I am sorry i dont have the answers to the remaining two Hope some experts will address this.

Regards

Sudha

former_member197295
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Sudha., in SAP IS AFS System., Sales Order Cannot be delivered an Allocationrun having been carried out. The tcode for Arun for online processing is J3AT.