cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems when sync... waiting MIAUTH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i´m sync but no send the data only receive the data... What happend? Yesterday work fine, and now no... Not appear error when sync.

In the Syncbo MIAUTH appear variuos in waiting.

Thanks,

Edited by: Victor Capi on Dec 21, 2007 10:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I´m not sure... In each SyncBO, i have a standard value to ME-SYNC_USER, is this? Have i put the parameter MobileEngine.MIAuth.Enabled=false or no?

Thanks,

Edited by: Victor Capi on Jan 23, 2008 5:45 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

leave the setting for MIAUTH as default - so do not set it!

Your user request has nothing to do with MIAUTH - your user is the sync user in a SyncBO - that is the user that started the sync.

What MIAUTH is doing is for the device handling with several users. This is not the same thing and so leave it as it is.

The BO is usually not filled with live - meaning there is no bapi assigned to it by default. So it is triggered by MI itself - but does not get any return and so it is not effecting your App. By the way it is not triggere with every sync - but just with every sync after a client reset or new installation.

So leave it in default and it is fine for you.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution it...

Thanks,

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

MIAUTH syncBO in waiting status will not affect your normal applcation because it uses different mobileID and not the appliacation mobile ID. The reason its in waiting status is either you don't have the MIAUTH syncBO or you didn't 'enabled' it in merep_pd.

if your application doesn't use authorization concepts, you don't need MIAUTH sycnBO. You can disable it from the client and save some valuable sync time. Add the following parameter to MobileEngine.config file

MobileEngine.MIAuth.Enabled=false

Regards

Ajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

What it´s authorization concepts? In my app, the users have write the user and password in the initial page... is this?

Thanks,

AjithC
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Its for user specific data filtering. Applicable only if you have multiple users on single device and they uses shared data.

See this documentation for more details http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/25/ef27b061f2fa4281a35d8404203271/content.htm

Regards

Ajith