cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while reading exchange profile for system xxx and client xxx " Help.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Trying File to Idoc scenario .

File has been picked and in message monitoring it is showing the error as

" Error while reading exchange profile for system DPI and client 810 ".

This is my audit log

Returning to application.

2007-12-21 17:20:53 Success The message was successfully retrieved from the send queue.

2007-12-21 17:20:53 Success File "/sapint/testout/Input.xml" deleted after processing

2007-12-21 17:20:53 Success The message status set to DLNG.

2007-12-21 17:20:53 Error Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: EXCHANGE_PROFILE_ACCESS ErrorText: ErrorStack: Error while reading exchange profile for system DPI and client 810

2007-12-21 17:20:53 Error Transmitting the message to endpoint http://pi011:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: EXCHANGE_PROFILE_ACCESS:.

I tried all the option given in the below thread with the help of my basis lead.

But still its showing the same problem.

Pls suggest if anyone has the idea on this.

Regards

Seema.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please let me know how you solved it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is so stange, that after taking advice from so many people and trying all options, user does not bother to put back how it solved the issue. By just writing "Solved", he/she did not helped anybody except the him/her.. This is bad trend and something to be done to change this...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Probably he used the above sap note 1009527

Former Member
0 Kudos

Really a pitty that you didn't explain how you solved it...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We had the same problem and saw many threads with no solution. The solution to our problem was that the XI Business System did not have a technical System Associated with it. It is a good idea to go through the XI Readiness checks. You may think you have checked everything, but its that one little detail that bites you in the ***.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this sap note 1009527. this looks pretty similar to your error.

Symptom

An error occurs when you access the Exchange Infrastructure Profile. The standard procedures are unable to detect the cause of the problem.

Seems like yours.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

refer this note 928862.

Please check out for authorizations also.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

I saw these notes Asshish.

All the authorizations has been checked.

Still the problem persists.

Thank You

Seema.

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi.

Strange !

Check whether the RFC destiantion LCRSAPRFC is proper. Test the connection and Also check the exchange profile paramteres in the XI.

Also refer

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/en/c6/6f1741b393f26fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/67b340be3dff5fe10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Also check what user is maintained via transaction SLDAPICUST. and carefully enter the password, also check that if user is locked.

Hope this will help you a bit.

Regards

Aashish Sinha