cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pb inserting DropDownByIndex into Table with MasterColumn Component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I encountered a problem while trying to insert a dropByIndex into a table which already contains a mastercolumn component.

I want that the contents of my dropdowns are dependent of the table's line. To do that I have the following context :

Node1

- ChildNode1 (recurent node)

- att1

- att2

- Node2 (singleton=false)

- att3

I binded my table to node1, my master column to node1 too. And my dropdownbyindex to Node1.Node2.att3

The problem is that all my drowpdown shows the same list which depends to the selected line of my table. So that, if select an element in my dropdown all dropdowns of each line shows the same selected element which is not suitable to my app.

My questions are :

- Does someone has already impleted a dropdownbyindex into a table with mastercolumn ?

- Is it possible to have a dropdown which contains different elements at each line and showing it at the same time ? or is it a limit to WD ?

thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I see no generic way to do this, as the dropdown does not know to which element it is bound in the table, they will all show the first element in the node.

You can try a workaround and bind every dropdownbox to a different datasource and build those dynamically. Then on every change of lines you have to rebuild the Lists...

Frank