cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface of Excise invoice procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

For the system to follow my excise invoice pricing procedure, how to interface it with my main pricing procedure?

adding excise tax as a tax in my pricing procedure does not permit me the concessions to be used on presenting the C form.

plz guide me for the tax and pricing procedure interface.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there is nothing like an excise invoice pricing procdure. the pricing procedure in the comm/ proforma is copied to excise invoice (assible val, and excise cond only, even tax cond are not copied). if u want to provide for the C form scenarion u can create a customer tax classification for c form and create cond rec. for this. if u are using taxinj, creating a new tax code will wrk fine. else create records.

saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for putting some light on the matter, still am not very clear as how it should be done.

one of the method is that i add a customized cond type-excise tax of 16%(e.g. zexc) in one of the sales doc type

create another sales doc type which offers exemption of excise tax on presentation of C form, or create another sales doc type which has no tax liable to it.

second method is that i create a sales order, create proforma invoice for sales order and maintain a copy control of excise invoice from the proforma invoice for order and attach the tax procedure (e.g. JFACT, JDEPT, JEXPO to the billing type ZJX - Excise invoice type)

or else if there is anyother option plz help me out in it.

thanks.