cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales order to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want a solution for the business requirement where actual sales is completed before sales order is created into SAP

can we map this as a cash sales or anything else please let me know with customizing and config etc as needed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sameer barde

Yes you can treet this as Cash sales. But you have to come out with detail manner.

Like which industry? what is the business process? what is the payment method???

Regards,

Srikanthraj

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sameer

I assume that the actual sales was pre-golive and you wanted to capture the same in SAP.

If that is the case, you have to check with your FI people whether to account the sales in SAP or not? If it is already accounted in legacy system, you should not update in SAP.

If your FI people ask you to update in SAP, you can follow the normal standard OR process. Of course, for doing PGI, you need to create 561 moement thru MB1C and maintain relevant reference for the same. Similarly, a text to this effect may be maintained at billing for FI reference.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

this scenario is not beore SAP it is the business requirement where the actual sales order is created before sales oredr is created in SAP so i want to know whether i have to go for cash sales or map the scenario a such order related billing with item category assigning to sales document

what do u recoomend