cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Download XML messages that have been processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to download the XML messages that have been processed? I am trying to debug where some data was corrupted and it is very time consuming to go thru the Message Monitor 1 by 1 when I have 2000+ messages. If I could download the messages I could just do a search thru them.

I saw some postings about the SXMSCLUP and SXMSCLUR tables but you are unable to view the blob. I am hoping there is an easy way for a non-ABAPer.

Thanks,

Matt

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one more Receiver File Adapter and look for the data and as Ravi mentioned TREX on top of XI Server will help to find any field in the payload.

Regards

Sangeetha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matt,

Here are some options you have.

1) Install TREX on top of XI Server and you can search using any field of the payload.

2) YOu may have to look for Badi's oruser exits in SXMB_MONI transaction which would enhance it to search based on a particular field in the payload.(SEarch the forum to find how to do this. I remember seeing one blog).

3) (Not recommeded) Have a file receiver for the same scenario and have the data saved to file as well as the normal scenario. Then you can search the file folder for the data you want.

Regards,

Ravi Kanth Talagana