cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project actual dates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm working with CProject 4.0, and I want to make a report in BW that shows for each project, the plan dates and the actual dates.

For the task level it's ok, the extractor 0dpr_task_dates has the dates, but in the extractor 0dpr_project_dates, the actual dates fields are empty!

I fill the confirm dates for the task, and change the status of the task, phases and project to 'Completed'. Do I have to do other thing??

Thanks and regards, Gustavo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

I suppose, you would like to have the actual dates for the project & phases, which should be rolled up from the tasks.

Unfortuenately this feature does not exist in the standard. So it is no wondern, why this information is missing at the BW as well.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you have said, this information should rollup from tasks to phases and project.... but it doesn't happen. Do you know why?

If I check the extractor 0dpr_project_dates, these fields are empty...

TIA, Gustavo

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gustavo,

Sorry, I did not say it more clearly.

The actual dates are not available at the phase & project level. So I assume, that you expect, that the actual dates should be rolled up to the phase & project level.

Unfortuenately such functionality does not exist in the standard, so the extractor can not extract such data.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo