cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition record exist but has not been set

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPers, ¿does someone knows why this message "Condition record exist but has not been set" appears?.

This appears in the invoice.

I will reward if it helpful.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This error can happen for many reasons.

The OSS note 859876 can explain you why this happens and the solution for this. You may require the help of a technical guy to debug the user exits if any in your process.

Read the note carefully, it is bound to solve your problem. We have solved the same problem many a times using this OSS note.

You can reward if this solves your problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my company, I haven't rights to view notes.

In other words, for my problem, is there any user exit or configure settings can automatic run the function of button 'update' with value 'B-carry out new pricing' in condition view of item?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Every SAP installation will have some S ids which are used to report problems to SAP. You should be able to get the notes, if you have the OSS id. You can ask your PM or somebody from the client's side. Then you can download OSS notes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Emilio,

This kind of errors are common in customized environments. The pricing error could have been due to a pricing requirement that is not completely fulfilled. When custom fields are used in the requirements to apply condition types this scenarios mostly occur.

Hope this should help.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the system can't automatic update the price after changing the field value to meet the requirement of condition so that the system can refind the price.

In that case, who have method to automatic update the price instead of manual?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Can you give more detailed analysis why this is occuring

do you have customized pricing ?

Regards

Bhavesh