cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to send deliveries via mail to customers?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus, how are you doing? I really need your help and guidance to know how to send deliveries after doing the PGI to the customer vía mail.

Could you please tell me what are the steps to set up the mailing function and the requirements involved?

Cheers and as usual thank you very much for your help!!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lorena,

1. You need to maintain output contorl for the deliveries in the IMG, Path is SPRO > IMG> Logistics Execution--> shipping ---> Basic shipping functions > output control> output determination --> maintain output detemination for outbound deliveries.

2. Maintain condition records for output type through VV21 T.Code, take media as via mail.

3. You need make some changes in program which will generete the output this will take care by ABAPer.

If you fell it is helpfull please reward me with the points.

Regards,

Murali.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lorena,

1. Yes you can do for any output, you go to SPRO > IMG> Logistics Execution--> shipping ---> Basic shipping functions > output control> output determination --> maintain output detemination for outbound deliveries -->Maintain output types --> select which output you want, click on Processing routines it will take you next screen, there you need to enter Transm.medium as mail.

Enter the Program and Form routine.

2. IF you want send mail after PGI for a perticular output type you need to maintain Routine '1' in output determination procedure at Requirement column.

3. Yes you need abaper help to Enter the Program and Form routine in the Processing routines .

4. Yes you need to maintain mail ID at Shi-to-Party master data.

I hope you are clear,

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali thank you very much for your answer!!!

Regarding your instructions, let me ask you:

1. Can I use any of the output type or should I use the one which says MAIL??? And once I have the record created, how can I set up that the delivery is to be mailed after PGI?

2. Could you be more especific about what the abaper should do??

3. Just checking but for this functionality I need that every ship-to-party has the e-mail in the master record right?

Thanks again and I hope you can help me out!!!

Cheers

Lorena