cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Syndication MDM towards ECC using CREMDM IDoc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to import the CREMDM Idoc into ECC using PI/XI.

According to the CREMDM IDoc has to be split into ADRMAS and CREMAS.

Using PI/XI it is possible but we have the problem that there are required fields which are object type and key.

Since vendor numbers are being assigned in the ECC system, we can not supply the object key yet.

Is there any other way to solve this? Or is there any other scenario then to split the CREMDM IDoc into ADRMAS and CREMAS?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The reason you are syndicating CREMDM is , you are creating and maintaining customers in MDM centrally and distributing the application systems.

if this is the case there is no point to configure R3 to generate internal number range.

even with internal number range in R3, but not sure..

while syndicating by using remote keys we can map MDM customer to target range maintanied.

even for this some work around is requried at R3 side i suppose.

the best option is if u want to syndicate records(new) from MDM don't use internal number range in R3.

for updating use remote keys

Regds,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a simillar scenario, where in we are using DEBMDM sent out in XML format from MDM to XI.

a) What would be my best solution to post 2 idocs (ADRMAS+DEBMAS) in ECC ?

b) Also, for certain account group, the XML would need to be split in to 3 idocs (ADRMASDEBMASCREMAS).

c) Would be using external number range for certain account groups in ECC, hence would need to return both MDM# and ECC# back to MDM always to maintian.

how to go about doing this ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have figured it out myself. For the benefit of others: Note# 1052964 was of much help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We use the BAPI_VENDOR_GETINTNUMBER to get the Vendor number which we use then in the ADRMAS and CREMAS. I can post the ADRMAS, for the CREMAS I get the failure "Function code cannot be selected" the system is a ECC 6.0 - What can be the reason for that? I do not have influence on the BC_Code of SAP?