cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Level Reporting , CPH and alert form file scanning

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I want to report alert of file scanning using sapccmsr agent in a SLR report.

I put a sapccmsr agent to scan the alert.log of our oracle database to check if the database is correctly stop each night.

The alert is working in the rz20. Each day i ve got an alert telling me that the database is stop.

Now i want to put these alerts in a SLR each day. I activated the CPH function on my alert but no data is proccess by the CPH for this alert.

Can we make this ? I mean, are files-scanning alerts can be put in the CPH ?

I think we can do it , as ABAP Dump are reported in SLR reports.

Any idea ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

tombo_larsen
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Florent

In CPH you can only collect "performance attributes". Log file monitoring done by sapccmsr collects "log attributes" in CCMS and cannot be stored in CPH - and therefore not be used in SLR.

Best regards

Tom Bo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yep , i m afraid we cant.

thats too bad

Former Member
0 Kudos

ABAP DUMPS, Transports, Dialog Respone Times and so on, are parameters which are stored in the EWA reports and that the SL reports read from them. If no EWA Report is defined no info regarding DUMPS, transports, etc, are displayed in SL Reporting.

As far as I Know CPH only contains values of the MTEs, so you will have to look for a MTE which matches your requirement.

1-Check in RZ20 the MTE Class SAP_SI_InstanceOverview belongng to Oracle. There you have a lot of MTEs Classes belonging to ORACLE. You have even one for the ORA Messages written in the Alertlog, perhaps it is of help.

If not, the only alternative I can think of, is to look for any Agent which could do the scan of the file looking for strings and then feed a specific MT Class value in Rz20, but I´m not sure if this exist.

Hope this helps

Antonio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This agent exist , it is the SAP "sapccmsr" agent

I ve put this agent and it is working well. It scan my alert.log to check if the line 'COMPLETED : DATABASE OPEN" is in the alert.log and all these alerts are now in my RZ20.

Now i want this alert to be in the CPH , but it is not working