cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sometimes when sync appear lot of exception...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, i have a problem... I´m doing a smartapplication, and sometimes, when i sync, in the log appear lot of exception... this exception says:

- Exception in sync event: Invalid key attribute position.

- Exception in method SMARTSYNC: java.lang.RuntimeException: Invalid key attribute position.

Appear about 20 times...

What happend?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anybody? Appear the error and i don´t receive the data...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

check your RFC settings!

In MEREP_PD check if all BOs have the same RFC. If not, but they should point to the same system - then change it so they all use the same RFC.

Then check the RFC itself in SM59. Is it working fine?

Then check your GETLIST and GETDETAIL handlers on the backend. Are they working fine for the BO?

I think there is the first problem you need to fix.

Your performance problem - many syncs to get all data - is due to the fact that you use a lot of 2Way Bos. I do not understand completely why you do that, because it has a hughe performance impact to the backend, but ok - perhaps it is something you should think about for a change.

Regards,

Oliver

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajan_venkatachalam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Can you please provide the call stack information for the exception you got .

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

mmmmm, how can see it?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the trace appear:

[20071226 08:27:18:464] E [AppLog/MI/Sync ] Exception while processing inbound container DCB38DB2613D6AF18F11001560AA89FC

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Context available for ConversationId DCA9783195D092F18F11001560AA89FC

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SmartSyncRuntimeImpl.process(SmartSyncRuntimeImpl.java:328)

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SmartSyncRuntimeManager.process(SmartSyncRuntimeManager.java:279)

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SyncAdapter.process(SyncAdapter.java:56)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSingleContainer(SyncManagerImpl.java:174)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerMerger.processInboundContainers(SyncManagerMerger.java:169)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:835)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.syncForUser(SyncManagerImpl.java:1277)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:908)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:463)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:318)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.ip.me.apps.jsp.Home$SyncRunnable.run(Home.java:641)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

[20071226 08:27:18:474] E [AppLog/MI/Sync ] Exception while processing inbound container DCB38DB2613D32F18F11001560AA89FC

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No Context available for ConversationId DCA97D14D38F8DF18F11001560AA89FC

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SmartSyncRuntimeImpl.process(SmartSyncRuntimeImpl.java:328)

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SmartSyncRuntimeManager.process(SmartSyncRuntimeManager.java:279)

at com.sap.ip.me.smartsync.core.SyncAdapter.process(SyncAdapter.java:56)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSingleContainer(SyncManagerImpl.java:174)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerMerger.processInboundContainers(SyncManagerMerger.java:169)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSyncCycle(SyncManagerImpl.java:835)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.syncForUser(SyncManagerImpl.java:1277)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.processSynchronization(SyncManagerImpl.java:908)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:463)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:318)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.ip.me.apps.jsp.Home$SyncRunnable.run(Home.java:641)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)

Thanks,

rajan_venkatachalam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Did you do client data reset ? Are you getting the inound data in the client?

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, i reset the client, and receive the data, but... when sync for receive the new app, appear lot of errors...

Why?

Thanks,

rajan_venkatachalam
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

If you do client data reset then it will delete the context inofrmation and the data available for the conversation ID.

the new application was able to install in the client without problem ?

Regards,

Rajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, all work fine, only i sync lot of times for receive the data...

What could be the problem?

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

I am a little lost - you say you do a client reset and you tell in another Mail, you did a new download of the APP???????

What have you done? New App, Client Reset - or Both?

If both - what was the order?

If you do a client reset, you do not need to download the App again! If you download the App, please first undelete the app - then do a restart of MI - then sync 2 or 3 times - just to be on the save side. This sync tells MI that the iuninstall was successfull. If this was done, check the state of the device in NWA - is the app deleted there?

If this was the case and all works fine now, then assign the app again - sync - restart - sync again - and then check the state in NWA. Does it tell you that the depployment was successfull? If not, sync again, until is does so.

Then check MEREP_MON. Sync until all data is on the device. Then you can open the app. Your app is not stable if the data is not complete - you know that. This is the reason why you have to check MEREP_MON before you open the app.

That you need to sync several times is due to your sync settings. Have you switched on Repetitive Sync on the device? What is the container Size for Sync?

Hope this helps to get you running from here.

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nobody?