Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Production as Login Credentials changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is a scenario from IDOC to JDBC.

This is a case arised due to blocking of the id, which we were previously using in XI for getting connected from R/3 systems, ie the RFC destinations from R/3 to XI were using that login credentials.

So the scenarios failed.

Again we reset the ID with the same password. But the scenario is failing.

The idocs are reaching to XI , but the the pipeline steps are not executed. It is saying " INBOUND INTERFACE NOT FOUND"

This is a problem in Production, and we ve not touched any interface or mapping.Previously the scenario was working fine.

Pls give me the solution and we 'll give 500 points:-)

Regards,

Navneet

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

Don't put same password. Give some other password. and see.

Ranjeet S ingh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navneet,

and also you need to reset the password for IDOC Adapter as well as RFC destination created for ALE configuration.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ranjeet,

The password is reset to the same as it was before, and in IDOC adapter and RFC destination, we are using the same one. And while testing the RFC destination, it is working fine.

Can you pls propose any further solutions?

Regards,

Navneet

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Quick Checks:

1. Check the status of User in R/3 which you have used in the RFC destination i.e SM59 and IDOC Adapter ? if it is locked , then unlock it. If password is the problem, then try to change the password.

Don't reset it ...

2. Also check out the status in XI, SM59... what is the user used ? is it correct etc... by testing the connection

3. I think the IDOC Metadata is having problem.. Go to IDX2 and reimport the metadata in XI.

Also note that, it is prefer to use Service User in SM59, and IDOC adapter instead of dialog use in the Production environment. so that no problem of locking etc

Hope this helps`

Rgds Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

Thanks to all of you for giving some input.

As per the suggestions I tried all the measures but nothing worked unless we restarted the server.

After that every thing working fine.

Can any one tell why this happen???

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear ranjeet,

we are able to reset the User Id and password with same as old. it is not creating any problem..

thanks,

navneet