cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

context attribute value

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends,

I have a context attribute values, TableFilter, after filter I want to set the TableFilter value to "", I used this code but did not worked for me, ..

What could be the reason ?

wdContext.currentContextElement().setAttributeValue("TableFilter", "");

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197348
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shah,

use this

wdContext.currentContextElement().setAttributeValue("TableFilter", null); I think you used this already.

regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

its not working, the filtervalue is visible at table column ( and I want to initlize this filtervalue , while setting it to null or so )

What one can do to init the filtervalue ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

This attribute does not store the filter value of some column but the table filter instance. Check to which context attribute the TableColumn.filterValue property is bound and set this value. If possible, use the typed context API.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Armin,

what is typed Context API ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is the API generated by the IDE for context nodes and attributes. Instead of IWDNodeElement.setAttributeValue(String attributeName, Object value) you use I<YourNode>Element.set<YourAttribute>(<AttributeType> value).

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it a top-level attribute, what is its data type, why do you use the generic context API to set the value?

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Yes the attribute is in cotext root, and data type is : type com.spress.util.TableFilter...

Regards,